Your Forum and Blog are the best ways (including "Sell Your Specialty Food") to learn and grow your specialty food business.
Who are we?
1. User-friendly and cost-effective strategic planning and business development coaching:
FOOD MARKETING INTERNATIONAL (Founded in 1984)
- Business Development Coaching (strategic business planning) - 3-6 month plans, depending on client experience and knowledge of the specialty food industry. ASK FOR A PROPOSAL.
- Workshops (ASBDC, etc.)
2. A free online monthly magazine devoted to specialty food marketing:
FOOD ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE (FE)
- More than 4,100 subscribers
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for vendors and suppliers
- Covers specialty food topics including processing, packaging, labeling, pricing, promotion, etc.
3. A website and Forum that connect specialty food processors, distributors, brokers, retailers
SPECIALTY FOOD RESOURCE.COM (SFR)
- Free Resource Listing
- Specialty Food Industry Polls
- FE Archive
- PROFESSIONAL FORA (nearly 1,800 members) and a wide variety of topics.
4. "The" Book that unlocks the secrets to successful specialty food marketing!
"FROM KITCHEN TO MARKET - Sell Your Specialty Food" (FKTM-SYSF)
- Updates at regular intervals (appendices, etc.)
[1st published July 1994 - Now over 4,100 subscribers]
Sign up by inserting your email address. It's fast, free and easy.
Want to make your food business profitable?
Contact me for information about our remarkable, cost-effective specialty food marketing workshops.
Strategic Planning, Marketing and International Trade Consultant for Start ups and Early Stage Specialty Food Companies. Founded in 1977. Click on the above Consulting/Workshops tool bar for more information
CAN'T FIND IT? THEN SEARCH THIS SITE
powered by FreeFind
How to Start a Food Business -
OPRAH'S Magazine: "We called Stephen Hall, whose "From Kitchen to Market - Sell Your Specialty Food" is a go-to book for any start-up food company"
READ FULL ARTICLE
Explore "Sell Your Specialty Food" here.
ORDER Sell Your Specialty Food [The only book of its kind that outlines every food marketing opportunity and then supports entrepreneurial action with detailed guidance. - More than 41,000 sold!]