Workshops & Coaching

gourmetThe specialty food business has exploded!A combination of factors has led to exciting opportunities for food entrepreneurs. With retail revenues of more than $100 billion a year, your ability to grab a slice of the pie will depend on how efficiently you prepare. Success depends on your personal and business vision, drive, talent and the amount of capital you can raise. Our workshops and business coaching give you everything you need to be successful.

Upcoming Workshops:
– University of Nebraska, dates and subjects vary. Contact: Ms. Jill Gifford, jgifford1@unl.edu
– University of California. Contact: Shermain Hardesty, PhD – shermain@primal.ucdavis.edu.
– Webinars and in-person workshops. Contact: Ms. Jennifer Lewis, www.smallfoodbiz.com/

Sell Your Specialty Food – How to Succeed in Specialty Food Marketing

It is estimated that 90% of start-up food businesses fail in the first three years. This interactive, three-hour workshop guides you through the process of successfully marketing your kitchen creation to become the other 10%. Audiences will be invited to participate in a series of mini-case studies that describe a number of basic scenarios. As a participant, you will learn resources and skills, gain valuable insight on how to become profitable, and learn how respond to the challenges in the specialty food market.

The Food Industry
Trends
Product Potential
Pricing
Positioning
Packaging
The Internet
Direct Mail
Public Relations
Defining the Territory
Primary Markets
Market Research
Distribution
Promotion
Trade Show exhibition
Summary

Past National Workshops

Loading map...

Loading

 

Specialty Food Business Coaching

bakerDo you have what it takes for long-term success? We think you do.

Our business coaching program consists of three to six months of personalized, hands on support to take your specialty food business to the next level of success. We work with you as a partner to address whatever questions and challenges you face in your business and personally.

Contact Us to Get Started »

Clients of Specialty Food Resource and Food Marketing International

WALLACE BEEF JERKY
HerbNzest
macelleria
Radatti Foods
Rich and Wholesome Foods, LLC
Veggie Brothers
Campbell's Soup
fox's biscuits
Jus-rol
naturasol
Newman's Own
Melroses Tea
The Silver Palate
Bien Padre
Carolina Creole
Food Business Consulting
JOhnny's Selected Seeds
Sabor Isla
shoebox bakery
Simple Squares
Spoonable
 PRAIRIES PRIDE LOGO

logo